Friday, January 9, 2009

Back Sliding

How do you backslide on the first day you start your flog? What had happened was... I have a good excuse though, National Championship football. That however doesn’t quite explain my grocery list. I went into the grocery store with good intentions, but that went out the window once I passed the chips at the door. I need to start preparing for the grocery store with a list, instead of doing this impromptu shopping thing. My basket consisted of TWO bags of chips, two frozen pizzas, fries, chicken tenders, Gatorade, and a pound of sliced turkey. I did pick up some bananas though. I don’t foresee much weight being lost until all of that is out of the house.

I cooked an undisclosed amount of chicken tenders and fries in preparation for the game. I am pretty sure it was enough for two people to eat off of. At first I couldn’t find my ranch, so I thought I was going to have to make one of those combinations of mustard and mayo I made as a kid. Don’t play like you haven’t done it before. I finally located the ranch and had a nice pool of it for dipping sauce. I washed it all down with the lone Miller High Life I had in the fridge. I considered going to get more, but I figured that was a good stopping point. Better days are on the way.

1 comment:

Necessary Judgement said...

Lord he went with the champagne of beers on me. Also, you are on your own on that sauce concoction. :-)