Monday, August 27, 2007

Doggy Bag?

It was hella hard to get out of the sack this morning. Did I mention there is nothing cute about getting up at 5am? For my first breakfast I chose to have a protein shake and a banana. The strawberry protein shakes are getting kind of played out but rest of the Syntha-6 protein flavors are garbage. I got in a pretty kick ass cardio session this morning. I lost about 3-4 lbs in water weight this morning. By the time I left the gym i was weighing 188. Of course I was starving by the time I got to work so I had my peanut butter english muffin and a coke zero. I am not sure but I think I blacked out on the way to work because at one point while driving I was sure I was going the wrong way. SMH. I am sure I have surpassed 2k calories for the day and it is only 12. I had 2 hard boiled eggs for lunch and the rest of my Cheesecake Factory chicken and biscuits left from yesterday. I didn't too much touch the mashed potatoes left over. I just figured all those carbs weren't too good, plus I am sure they made them with 50% butter.

No comments: