Wednesday, August 8, 2007

FUBAR

Yesterday just didn't go well from a diet standpoint. Although, I will have to say I had a pretty kick ass morning and afternoon workout. Our monthly department was yesterday so there was the typical buffet pizza setup. I thought maybe I could get away with having just two slices of pizza. WRONG!!! I was starving by lunch time since the AM cardio session wore me out. I justified having three slices of pizza by saying that the crust was thin. SMH!

My ipod went dead on me so I had to get it fixed since of course I can't work out without it. I was in the mall forever trying to get it fixed then ended up at the gym to finally do a squat workout. I had a post gym protein shake of Syntha-6. Dinner was late, like 10pm at Silver tone. I had the Jerk chicken, rice, and fried plantains. Boy that was good, but not quite good for me. The four pack I was working on disappeared with that one meal. Maybe today I will do better. Doubt it.

No comments: