Thursday, August 2, 2007

OG

Boy I was starving by dinner time. I am pretty sure I could have ate just about anything. Jay and I decided to hit up the Olive Garden. I have been craving chicken alfredo for about two months and I finally had it. Not to mention the unlimited salad and breadsticks. I only had one and a half breadsticks so I guess that was somewhat of a victory. I flushed my dinner down with two margaritas. Boy I paid for that one this morn, Jose Cuervo is not my best friend. I only finished a quarter of my chicken alfredo so that will be lunch today. That is unless I decide to take off and get sushi. We will just consider yesterday a cheat day!

2 comments:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

Defintely a cheat day! Congrats on your weight loss.

ET said...

Thanks so much! Too bad yesterday was another cheat day.