Monday, August 20, 2007

Guess Who's Bizac

Ok, Cecil and I mutually agreed to get the flog back up and running. So, I wrote a song for ya, wanna hear it, here it goes... Ok only people who saw In Living Color back in the day will understand that. Anyways, for breakfast I had a whole wheat mcmuffin with peanut butter. I am pretty sure I never ate a mcmuffin til I moved to New England. SMH. Whatever happened to loaf bread? I flushed it down with a Coke Zero. I have found if I don't have some sort of caffeine in the AM, my day just doesn't go very well. Ok, I got up so damn early that I forgot I had a breakfast at 5am. I had a protein shake and a banana. I'm sure if I didn't have that lil juice to get my day going, I would have passed out on the elliptical this morning.

I am sitting here currently eating lunch. Why I torture myself I don't know. I walked across the street to get something from Shaw's deli. On the way back in the halls, all you can smell is the aroma of pizza from all the lunch time meetings going on. I started to interrupt a meeting just to get a slice but came back to reality. So instead I will sit here and finish my two egg rolls and this plain ass salad with some lame honey vingerette dressing. The End!

No comments: