Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Titleless

Breakfast was from the snack drawer of course. I have recently been buying a pack of english muffins to store in my desk. Also, I acquired some peanut butter along with it. Someone in my department had the wise idea to put a toaster in the copy room right beside my cube so I just walk over and toast my mcmuffin and spread a lil peanut butter on it and Bam, breakfast. Due to my recent caffeine addiction, I have decided to put myself in self rehab and resist the urge to have a coke zero in the morning. I have instead switched to vitamin water. I am pretty sure it is just cool aid, but hey, the label says it has vitamins so ima roll with it.

Lunch was blah. I decided to eat from the cafe once again. I made about 10 rounds and decided to go with the chili and a small Caesar salad. Apparently I didn't blow my chili off too well and the tip of my tongue is numb. O well, maybe that will keep me from eating.

No comments: