Wednesday, August 8, 2007

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!!

I have found what I can have for breakfast and not be starving by lunch; peanut butter and jelly. Of course on wheat toast only. I probably could have omitted the jelly but it is so good. Lunch didn't go as bad as I thought it would have. Last year, I can recall going back 4-5 times for more ribs. Well this year the food was rather blah. The ribs were semi good but had way too much fat on them. I didn't know it was possible for chicken to have as much fat on it as mine did today. In addition, it will take some white folk to burn up some baked beans. SMH, I only had a few spoonfuls of them before I realized they were the worst baked beans I have ever tasted. The salad was good, but how can you mess that up. I only had a few fork fulls though. I tried eating my corn on the cob and only got through about 1/4th of it before I realized I was too through with the cookout food. I guess lunch could have been much worse, but all in all I consider it a victory.

1 comment:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

Your job sure knows how to feed you. Too bad about the beans!