Monday, August 6, 2007

Ummm....

Let me first start off by saying there is NOTHING cute about getting up at 5am, especially if it is to work out. I am not sure how I did that in college. I needed a lil juice to get to going in the am so I had a bowl of honey bunches of oats. I used Vitamin D milk, I can't use that soy shit, that is just nasty. I need to switch to 2%. Workout was kick ass considering it was at 6am. I was on the elliptical for 45 minutes than I did some abs. Yes, I am starting to kick my workouts into overdrive. I got to work starving and had to get a coke Zero and hit my desk stash up for a granola bar. Cecil I see why you have to do that second breakfast, the morning workouts are no joke!

1 comment:

TedHutchinson said...

The amount of Vitamin d in Vit d milk is NOT sufficient to rely on.
For PEAK Physical muscular performance you need levels around 125nmol/L - 50ng/ml. That requires a total of around 4-5000iu/daily from all sources.
While white skins (latitude 35-50) should be able to make this amount with 5-10 minutes full body sun exposure when your shadow is shorter than your height, darker skins will need 25-35 mins to achieve the same amount.
More Vit d information at http://www.vitamindcouncil.com/ website. Otherwise you need an effective Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 supplement of at least 2000iu/d to make up the difference between almost full body exposure and face/hands/arms exposure only.