Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Don't Call It A Comeback!!!

Yes, I took a few days off, but I am back. I don't really flog on the weekends even though I should, and I have been fairly busy at work. The man has been on my back so I had to whip it out. SMH. Anywho, I am officially in the 180's. Only the gud Lawd knows how long I will actually be in this terrain but I am enjoying it for now. However, my pants aren't fitting right and the shirts that use to show off my muskels are getting a little baggy. I haven't too much changed what I am eating, but rather just not eating as much. I also have figured out when you get that craving for something bad just stick anything in your mouth and you won't think about it. I was speaking of food by the way. Anyways, this morning I had a single granola bar and even though I can feel my body feeding off itself, I will try to restrain myself til lunch and just keep chugging my green tea. When my fourth ab fills in, I will update my picture. Good day.

No comments: