Thursday, July 12, 2007

Afternoon Snack

Ummm for a snack I had the same thing as b fast, but this time I had a Coke Zero instead of a Diet Coke. You know I have to switch it up from time to time to make things interesting. Day 1 and I am already about tired of writing in this thing. I have decided that I have fat tendancies. It is 5:23 and I am already thinking about dinner. I can't decide whether I want to eat before the gym or just do a shake. I know that I will probably eat before seeing Harry Potter 2nite so if I eat after work, that means I will eat later also, and have a shake. Umm not good at all. Also, I am going out later to have some drinks, but that will be after 12 so I can put that on tomorrow's food log.

2 comments:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

Don't Stop writing I love reading what you're eating. Also am digging the McDonald's fries in your pix

pitlifeus said...

Haha thanks. That picture is suppose to remind me what not to do. Mcdonalds is my favorite resturant though.