Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bottom of the Barrel

Brunch was at Cracker Barrel. The slogan for that place should be "Just Say NO!!!" From the time I cracked the menu, I knew it would be bad. Wait just a mintue, my arteries have something they want to tell me. Ok im back, they were just a little pissed at me. So I decided to have the country ham. They don't serve that too many places in the city so I decided to endulge myself. The sides that accompanied the meal were all wrong. I chose the scrambled eggs, hashbrown casserole, biscuits with gravey, and grits. The waitress was suppose to bring me some apple butter but didn't. A black woman should know better than to forget the damn apple butter. I am not a huge grits fan so I didn't eat but a spoonful. I also opted not to finish one biscuit and a corner of eggs. All I need now is a few hours of sleep.

No comments: