Thursday, July 26, 2007

Prik Who?

Tony and I were both starving after work so we mutually agreed to move dinner from 8 to 7ish. We went through our regular indecisiveness of deciding where we wanted to eat. Tony says "Where you want to eat?" "I don't care, whatever you want," I say. As we walk up Tremont street we decide to stop into a Thai restaurant. Since both of our stomachs were screaming at us, we decided to get an appetizer. We went with the stuffed chicken wings served with plum sauce. They had shrimp and some other stuff in them. Sounds like a bad combination, but boy were they good. For my meal I had the prik pow fried rice. It is a chicken and shrimp dish with stir fried rice with bell peppers, onions, scallions and egg in Prik Pow sauce. It was very good, but rather spicy so my head was sweating the entire time I was eating it. I am glad I had a good workout because I surely treated myself for dinner. When will the discipline and moderation in my eating habits start?

No comments: