Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Not too Shabby

Breakfast this morning was a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a diet mountain dew. The jelly was sugar free so it wasn't too bad. Peanut butter is very filling, so I wasn't hungry by lunch, but knew if I didn't eat, I would be starving later. I had to rush and gobble down lunch as I was appointed to run the RAY-BEN booth for People's Week. My grilled chicken wrap was kinda blah, damn the cafeteria. I should have chosen a salad as a side, but the bag of Doritos was calling my name. Boy I can't wait to start packing my lunch. Hopefully I will start bringing carrots or celery to snack on instead of the usual junk food.

3 comments:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

Peanut Butter & Jelly and a Diet Mountain Dew! Jesus take this wheel.

pitlifeus said...

Ha is PB&J that bad for you? LOL nothing wrong w/ my diet soda, I need a caffeine jolt in the morning!

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

It's not bad for you it was just the combination. When you get in your mid-thirties have a breakfast like that and then give me a call.