Thursday, July 19, 2007

Starving like Marvin

On the way home from work yesterday I thought I was going to have to pull the car over and search for some fruits and berries in the woods. I don't know why I did not decide to hit up my convenient snack drawer in the PM. I am glad traffic wasn't bad on the way home or else I would have passed out from low blood sugar. All I could think about on the way home was getting me a sub from subway. I chose the 12" roast beef on italian herbs and cheese. I would typically go for the wheat since I figure it should be a lil healthier, but I wanted to just enjoy my sub. I think I put every vegetable on there except tomatoes, they make me vomit. Surprisingly, the sub tided me over for the nite. I guess that in combination with my post workout shake was sufficient to keep me from eating something late at night.

1 comment:

Necessary Judgement said...

wooh, you won't hongry was you, bud? You were gonna stop and gather berries! Also, still would next to actually see you finish this 12" to believe it...then you did say "burgers," the other day..