Monday, July 16, 2007

Jesus Take The Wheel

How could a week get started off this bad? Wondering aimlessly around the cafe trying to find something to eat, I chose to have the steak and cheese wrap. I should have been warned off when I saw the deli lady drizzling nacho cheese into the wraps of the people in front of the line, but no. "I will have the steak and cheese wrap with onions, mushrooms, peppers, and lettuce," I say. "Chips and pickle?" she replies, "but of course." That isn't where lunch ended. This week is "People's Week" at work, so to kick it off, they were serving sundaes. I opted for the vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles, walnuts, hot fudge, whip cream, and two cherries. Need I say more? At this rate, how will I find me an asian lady or a "well put together brotha?" LOL please refer to link below from Bossip regarding Taye Diggs' comments.

http://www.bossip.com/categories/taye-diggs/

5 comments:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

Damn!

Necessary Judgement said...

boy you were wrong for that sundae! It sounds good though...I am trying hard as I can right now to hunt down me some strawberry shortcake...somebody please slap me to sleep

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

One day you'll have to tell me where all of these calories go. Judging from your pictures they just melt away? No fair.

pitlifeus said...

Haha, yeh they melt away when I go to the gym. I have to work my ass off cuz I like to endulge a little too much!

Unknown said...

well they aren't melting completely away. :) less crap and you wouldn't have to squeeze so hard for the 2 pack :-) get on that healthy eating. your heart is begging.