Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Catch up

For some reason I didn't update lunch and dinner yesterday even though I had plenty of time to do it. Well here it goes. Lunch was in the cafe although I banned it. Howard again wanted to eat in the cafe seeing how he had to get back upstairs for a meeting. I went with the panini with chicken, ham, and cheese, and honey mustard dipping sauce. I didn't let my better judgement take precedence so I walked to the grill area and piled french fries onto my plate for a side. When will Jesus finally take the wheel?

For dinner I had burgers. I shall opt to not tell how many I ate as I am ashamed. Had some cheese nips on the side and fresh fruit. That is bout all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Necessary Judgement said...

You did not put a "s" on "burger." :-) Own up to it. The truth shall set you free. Also, you need to dump howard. Although, he is giving us some good flog reading material :-)

pitlifeus said...

Ok I will tell. I ate two burgers w/ the bun then another without. In my defense, they weren't resturant size burgers, but I was starving. What is a growing boy to do?