Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Discipline

So the department meeting rolls around and I have a tough choice to make. Should I be a fat ass or not? Our admin lady always over orders a plethora of pizza for the department meeting, so it is like a buffet whenever our department meets. We also have salad and cookies for dessert. As much as I wanted to enjoy the mass amount of free pizza in front of me, I only ate two slices and a very small salad. One slice was pepperoni and the other was like a bbq chicken pizza. The salad wasn't much of a salad considering it was only lettuce. I opted to top my salad with a lil ranch dressing. The pizza was great, but I had to forgo the thick ass crust you are left with when you finish the part of the pizza with the toppings. I figured that saved me a few calories. I also bypassed the cookies, boy that was hard. Overall lunch was a success, but I am not sure if pizza can ever be considered a success. I guess it is all relative.

1 comment:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

Moderation is always a success