Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Is that cat?

Dinner was late last night. I ran three miles after work, then I had to rush to the movies in the Boston Commons so Jay and I could get a good seat for Harry Potter. Just like Cecil said, the movie was really good. I wasn't really hungry during the movie but I kept snacking on the small $4 bag of fruit snacks Jay purchased from the rip off counter at the movies. By the time the movie was over, my blood sugar had dropped significantly, and it was a must that I get something to fill my stomach. Chinese was what I had a taste for, so I stopped at my usual, The Grand Chau Chow. Good thing these Asian people are psychic cause the food always comes out in three minutes sharp. At 11:30pm we were served with pork fried dumplings, chicken fried rice, and sesame chicken. I ate five of the six dumplings seeing how Jay wasn't too much feeling the terd like pork object in the middle. I took a couple bites of the chicken fried rice and ate a few sesame chicken and I was done. Boy, that food is usually much better when i stumble in there drunk at 3am.

No comments: