Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back in the gameeeeeee!!!

I know I have been gone for a few days but I am back. Due to my busy schedule, I have been unable to write in my blog. Well, let me stop lying, I have just been lazy. I will not try to update all the days that I missed but will try to be better about updating my flog in the near future. Breakfast this morning was a nutri-grain bar and a chewy granola bar, nothing too exciting.

I have officially moved out of my frat house and my new diet has started. I promised myself that when I moved out that I would be better about what I eat. I am trying to lean down to the 180's so in order to do that, I must change the way I eat. However today is our department in which they always serve pizza (just about every imaginable type). I think I will try to lean towards just the pepperoni, and just two slices instead of the usual three and a salad. Is that so bad? You have to excuse my writing today, as I just proofread and my sentence structure was rather elementary. What do you expect, today is my first day of the week.

2 comments:

Necessary Judgement said...

guess who else is gonna eat some pizza today? This guy! It's discovery day at ZPizza. Btw, 180's?? Your mama is gonna be worried about you when you go home. I lie to mine and tell her i'm 195, just so she won't send me to the clinic.

pitlifeus said...

HaHa, be careful w/ that pizza. Yeh, my folks always comment on my weight, whether good or bad, when I go home. Last time I was home, my best friend's mother asked me if I was on roids. When my weight gets into the 180's my cheeks start to sink a little. Next thing I know they will think i am on crack.