Thursday, July 19, 2007

Something new/old

Even though the cafe ALWAYS has the same thing for breakfast, I find myself wandering aimlessly in there pondering what exactly I want to eat. First, I headed to the meat area where everything just looked so damn greasy. Sometimes the site of fried pork in the morning can just make me sick. Next, I headed to the muffin area. I am pretty sure they cook those damn muffins then take sugar and sprinkle it on top, not a good look. I have been trying to minimize my sugar intake as it makes you age, it is tough to burn off, and usually just gets stored as fat. Well, at least that is what I think. On to the loaves of bread and bagels. As my eyes scanned every possible type of bread in the world, I chose to go with the raisin bread. All I could think about was when my grandmother use to eat it all the time. The raisin bread was really good, but I think it was because I haven't had it in an eternity. I also ate the orange I had on my desk left from yesterday. Good start to the day thus far.

1 comment:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

Back to the other night. I was concerned about the burger(s) as well. I'm guessing 3 because if it had been 2 you would have listed them.