Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pizzalicious

So I would go into a long drawn out explanation of my car being in the shop but that would take forever. Anyways, I took my rental car back yesterday because the body shop is done with my car. However, my car is still in the burbs so I was carless yesterday evening and had to take the sub everywhere. Well, the everywhere ended up being home and that was it. Knowing the hastle of trying to take the sub to the gym I called it an evening. I did however put together my new computer cabinet. During that process, I got hungry and decided to eat some cold pizza out of the fridge. When the first two slices weren't enough, I went back for a third. Man, that Domino's pepperoni pizza can be good. O yeh, word to the wise, check and see if the red pepper top is sifted before you pour it on the pizza. Being unwise yesterday I didn't and ended up with a red pepper pizza. Today my stomach is f'ed up SMH. Jesus Take the Wheel.

2 comments:

Nwenna (In-Way-Na) said...

What's SMH?

pitlifeus said...

ha Shaking my head. I got it from bossip.com. If u love gossip u should go to that site. Always a good past time for me.